< *c3|!n3m!n9*: don't seems good.....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Saturday, January 2, 2010

don't seems good.....

It's new year.....

I've wished it will be a better year & a new beginning but I don't know why, today is just the second and I feel the same as in 2009.
I've wished that everything will be left behind in 2009 & let me move forward to 2010 but it has been following me to new year.....

Will it be better soon? Will it?
How come I have to go go through the same situation again and again?
Is it that I don't deserve to have a better one just because I've done mistake for once?
If this is a so called punishment, I rather leave everything and be all by myself....
So exhausted from feelings..... maybe I will be better if I don't have feelings....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home