< *c3|!n3m!n9*: self anger

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Thursday, September 10, 2009

self anger

So much want to be alone all by myself now, staying awake and cry throughout the night. After that, I shall forget everything by dawn.

Am so angry of myself.... Angry of what I've just did and done.

Why do I always have to make the same mistakes?
Why do I always have to make myself live in misery?
Why I just can't learn to be happier with what I have now?
Why am I making myself like that?

I really don't understand myself. Is it because I don't know exactly what I want? Or is it because .... is it because I think too much? Life shouldn't be so complicated but why am I making myself living so much complication? I am grateful with what I have now then why I am still in such way?

One side of me tell me to be this, another side of me tell me to be that. I am so fully aware of everything but why oh why I still keep doing the same mistakes again and again?

Maybe I'm a troubled girl. A girl who is bad and cannot be forgiven. A girl who don't deserves happiness from someone and anyone. Most of all, a girl who really think too much..... at times, I so much wanted to have my memories been washed away so that I could be a new person to start a new life....


1 Comments:

At Friday, April 27, 2012, Anonymous Carolin Newmeyer said...

Do you still feel the same way today? I know that there will always be a certain point in our lives when we’ll think and want too much… But, there are also times when we’ll realize how contented and grateful we are. We have to balance those times to avoid being troubled and all that. I hope you already feel better after more than 2 years… :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home