< *c3|!n3m!n9*: .... 6 months

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

.... 6 months

Time past so fast that exactly today, we've walk down the road together for half a year.

Am glad that we are able to walk together till this far and am definitely looking forward to continue walking down together the remaining road.
Only if you allow me to do so...
Only if you want me to do so...

3 months ago, I'm thinking about confirmation today but today I think the confirmation is not today. However, soon the confirmation day will come and I hope before and after the day comes, it will not bring any effect between us.

Although just a half year journey, I really appreciates every single thing done and been through together......we opened up, we talked, we shared, we understand..... most important, we acknowledge and we accept.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home