< *c3|!n3m!n9*: feeling better

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

feeling better

Just took medicine for once and plenty of rest, I am feeling better now.

Although I do still have some pain and breathing difficulties but definately not as bad as before. Nose air way cleared too and also felt temperature down too.

The doctor said the pain killer is to help me to reduce the pain while breathing but I hope it is not because I'm scared that the pain is back again once the medicine effect is over.

Shall keep my fingers crossed again~

Hate to take so much medicine at one time but this time I can actually feel the effect of the medicine kicks in real fast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home