< *c3|!n3m!n9*: is it common?

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Thursday, September 3, 2009

is it common?

I do feel better than day 1. Good thing is fever gone but I still have to continue on medication.

Was hoping so much to feel painless but it seems that I have to rely on the pain killer in order to breath in easily without pain.

Doctor said it is common but I don't think so. I did nothing like what he said and this is the first time I feel such a way. So, I don't think it is common.

At the moment, I really have to rely on the medicine in order to breathe in without pain but for how long? When will I recover from it? How? Obviously pain killer is not a cure, by its name, it is just taking away the pain so that I can breath better.

Hmmm.... What is really wrong with me?

Felt the same fear again....

Fingers crossed, always~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home