< *c3|!n3m!n9*: indescribable...

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Friday, September 4, 2009

indescribable...

The day almost ended yet I'm still feeling the same way. In such a way which I don't know exactly how to describe it. All I know is, I've been feeling such a way since I woke up this morning.

Mentioning about waking up this morning actually reminds me how restless am I last night. I went to bed well quite early compared to any other nights that I could remember but I just don't know why I keep on waking up for no reason... So restless. Just don't know why.

Back to today.... till now, all I could describe what I felt like today is.... a day with not much conversation; not much emotion; felt like keeping everything to myself; felt of wanting to be alone; just want to isolate myself out from everyone....

This doesn't mean that I am moody.... However, I still manage to get my works done today after 2 days called in sick.

I really couldn't find the right description to describe today-myself.

Maybe this is the actual me. I'm back to myself again.... Quite, empty, emotionless, keeping to myself, and pretend that I'm alright with everything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home