< *c3|!n3m!n9*: learn....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Thursday, September 10, 2009

learn....

- a cooling morning to cool things off -

I've forgotten how does it feels like after so many years until almost 6 months ago, I slowly felt all the wonderful feelings again as day goes by.

I've been thinking all the way to work and I come to realize the mistakes I'm doing right now and the mistakes I will make soon.

Maybe it is true, maybe it is right.
I have think too far, I have think too much.
I should not do so, I should not.

Perhaps I'm too anxious and at the same time I'm too excited to look forward and move on which makes me tend to forget my 'ground' at times.

I realized now and I should learn to fully open up to accept & live with what I have now.
I should learn how to overcome my so many thoughts.
I should learn to live in reality....
Future is too abstract to live for, reality is what I should live and appreciate most. However, a plan is still a must in reality in order to move on to future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home