< *c3|!n3m!n9*: My Escapade

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Monday, April 27, 2009

My Escapade

arrived early.

discover the surrounding, the environment.

making myself relaxed & comfortable.

strolling down the sandy beach under the sunny sun & feeling splashes of waves washing up the shore with my bare foot.

leaving footprints along the sandy beach as i keep one walking.

windy windy makes me so carried away and look forward for another escapade.

such a special escapade which is my all time favorite way of breakaway .... 
something meaningful yet memorable....

a day to just relax, fully relax at somewhere without familiar faces around me....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home