< *c3|!n3m!n9*: Am relaxed.....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Am relaxed.....

I can't remember when was the last time I get to sleep well....almost forgot how does it feels like having a good night sleep.....but last night is the night that I finally get to sleep well after so many sleepless nights.....

....went to some where I always wished for and wanted to be there....
....a place which is my all time favorite......
....a place that really makes me forget about what I'm going through although just one night....
.....just relax....

Well, unfortunately I can't do much on what I wanted to due to my inconvenient condititon.
I just sit right where I am and enjoy the environtment for as long as I could.
Feeling the light breeze touching my skin......echos of waves....so relaxed that I wish the night is still young and that I could have that moment longer.....

.....thank you~~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home