< *c3|!n3m!n9*: ...confused...miserable...

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

...confused...miserable...

What should I do? Why do I keep hurting myself? Not physically but mentally? Why am I still awake by the previous mistake I’ve done?

What should I do to put everything to the end? Can it really be done and how can it be done?

…..sigh…….

Should I be glad of what had happened? This really sounds crazy but I appreciate whatever happened.

.....but.....

One misery is more than enough for making my life toppled. I realized but why am I walking into another that will definitely make me miserable when I am still in misery?

Why do I always have to make myself so miserable? What has gotten into me? Am I just too naïve or so foolish? If I knew the consequences and I knew where I stand then why am I still falling into similar misery again and again?

Do I really don’t care or mind the existence? Do I or am I just lying? Lying to myself that I don’t care or mind? I’m so confused. Feeling the pain alone that I caused by myself. Seriously, I blame no one but myself because I realized and knew it but yet I still go for it.

Confused…. Miserable….. This is what I would say, a punishment to myself for what I’ve done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home