< *c3|!n3m!n9*: breathless Hamy....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Monday, March 16, 2009

breathless Hamy....

Winter White Hamy
so sad......

I still feed her last night before I went to bed.
but I woke up this morning and found that Hamy is lying motionless and breathless.....

right now, the weather outside is just like my feelings inside ~ cloudy....

Both Hamy and Hamie are so harmless....friendliest I ever met... now, Hamy is gone.... I hope Hamie will stay strong....

I knew they have a stipulated life span, but I never expect it to leave me so soon. I was so looking forward waiting for them to have a family......

Even I knew every single living animals one day will leave us anytime and I've seen them come and go, but whenever they left me, I will let them go but deep inside my heart, it hurts so much that they have left me....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home