< *c3|!n3m!n9*: "breakaway"

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Thursday, April 9, 2009

"breakaway"

I always wanted my way of breakaway...
I always imagine my way of breakaway...

to Breakaway from where I am....
to Breakaway from things that I'm tired of....

just Breakaway.....
near or far~
day or days~
it just doesn't matter at all~

...as long as I could neither think nor worry of anything just for a moment which all matters...

My breakaway would be some where, some place.... which will always be my all time favorite breakaway.

...am looking forward for my way of breakaway soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home