< *c3|!n3m!n9*: - Surprised Mode -

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

- Surprised Mode -

....am still in 'Surprised Mode' although the moment had passed hours ago....

Was having an afternoon talk with a friend and this friend some how start up the conversation about Lee Hom's upcoming concert. This reminds me that I yet to grab Lee Hom's new album and since I'm a fan of him, I wanted to grab on his album soon.

The conversation was still 'fresh' since it was in the afternoon then unexpectedly, I was presented the album hours later in the evening.

Surprised and speechless that I thought I was dreaming or...or...something....and April Fool over too.

Never expected that I will get the album so soon...
Never expected that I will be presented the album...
And of course, never expected that it was presented from him...

...pretty difficult for me to describe how I feel that night....

The moment I was told that there's something for me...
The moment something was taken out...
The moment that something was presented to me...
The moment I took it & look what's inside...
The moment I found out what it is...

All I could say is, I'm really surprised and yes, I'm very happy.

Thank you & I really appreciate it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home