< *c3|!n3m!n9*: wat a day.....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wat a day.....

Woke up 4 a.m. from bed.
Off to work with sleepy and achin' head.
Not a good start at all for today.
Coffee ain't helpin' me to go through the day.

Even my tummy is giving me a hard time~

1st half of the day is tough.....
same goes for 2nd half of the day......

Suddenly felt so "exhausted" from things..... what do I really mean?
...just feeling unusually "exhausted" now ... should I just prepared myself for what ever "storm" that will come?

Am I being sensitive...??
Am I thinking too much...??
I wish I know the answer... one day will...
I should just keep on telling myself to be patient and time will tell....

Today shall remain in today~~

*c3l!n3* .... take a deep breath..., hold.... & release.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home