< *c3|!n3m!n9*: how to move on?

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

how to move on?

So many things, too many things keep lingering in my mind which is restraining me from moving on.... Not that I don't want to let it go but it is things that are tagging me all along.....

I wish that everything can be buried deep down into the earth and leaving me completely like it never happened to me before.

So much want to move on...
Just move on and search for the life I wanted to lead. 
A life that will lead me on to far far land.... away from what I wanted to be away from for the rest of life.
Away from somethings which I wish it never happened before. 

How can I move on? 
How should I move on?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home