< *c3|!n3m!n9*: .....hhHMmm.....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

.....hhHMmm.....

Slept early last night...erm... 10 something consider early right....
Had some disturbance in my mind however, tiredness got over it that I fall asleep within minutes besides ignoring my headache & stomach uneasiness......

Although I get to fall asleep so soon...but always sleepless night again and again..... why can't I have good night sleep again and again??
Waking up few times in a night.....sigh..... and once was caused by sudden leg cramp which hurts so much..... 

I remember the last time I had the same experience was the night before my leg got swollen..... oh.... hope this won't come back again....  *touch wood*... NO, enough with times of consultations and medication...real strong medication, I think it is over.
 
.......woke up with an extreme headache today..... Lucky it went off after awhile and left with mild headache which able to have me drive to work. Too bad it still stays on me right now and I really hope it won't last throughout the day......hmmm...... not today please.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home