< *c3|!n3m!n9*: to tell or not to?

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Sunday, June 7, 2009

to tell or not to?

I've been thinking and thinking and wondering for very long on whether I should tell or not.
The more I think the further I go.....
The more I think the more fear I felt....

I don't know when is the right time.
I don't know what is the outcome.
I don't know how is the reaction.
I don't know how to face it.
I don't know if this is the end.

I really need to prepare myself and gather all my courage before I could tell. After so long, I think I did prepared myself and also gathered my courage as I really do wan to tell soon. But I don't know if now is the right time and whether or not I'm really prepared for it outcome.....

Some how I have a strong feeling telling me that I should tell it soon now before everything is built and firm along the way as time keeps ticking.... If I don't tell it earlier, it will be more difficult and painful in the end... 

The risk is everywhere at anytime whether it is now or later.... there's always a risk....
If I tell it now, things may end... if I tell it later, things may end too... 
But if I tell it now and things are still the same then what about in future??

I think ... I should tell it soon now..... 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home