< *c3|!n3m!n9*: Oink Oink >> Day IV

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oink Oink >> Day IV

Time flies really fast as it's already the 4th day of CNY. Meaning those who are still schooling will be back to school whereas those who are working is time to get back to work.

Dad back to work today. Mum starts work tommorow. Sook Fern back to shcool the day after tomorrow. How bout me? Maybe next month after going to Lee Hom's concert on 4th March.

Day 4th is just like another ordinary day for me. I try to wake up as late as I can since I slept so early last night but noon weather was so hot I hardly could continue to sleep as long as I wanted. Looks like its time to wake up then.

Had my brunch & late lunch. Working my blog whole day. Munching on festive snacks while hoping I won't go fat later on.

So so sianz....don't know what else to do other then surf net, eat, & walk around the house...... was it because I've done too much right before CNY ??? I don't know.... However, I just know that I'm actually looking forward for something which I hope it will come true....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home