< *c3|!n3m!n9*: PIGGY NEW YEAR >> Day II

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Monday, February 19, 2007

PIGGY NEW YEAR >> Day II

......Happy New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Chai, hong pau na lai!
Keong Hee Huat Chai, ang pau gia lai!.....
Those are the wishes from people visiting people.

Second day of CNY is the day whereby all my aunty & uncle came to gather at our house. Dad's the eldest in the family that's why lah, all 2nd day come lo.....

Last night played 'rummy' till midnight so I told mum not to wake me up next morning since I haven't had a good night sleep since last week. Was it too eager to usher the new year? Nah...it was too busy & tired of spring cleaning. What to do, busy highway is just right in front my house. No matter how often wipes & mops the floor, the dust jst love to relax on the shelves & every where in the house *sigh*.

Although mum did not woke me up this morning, the human nature alarm woke me up. I walk out from the room, mum's already at kitchen starting to prepare food for everyone who's coming later. Mum saw me & quickly defended herself that she didn't wake me up so I told her nonit to worry cos it's the nature call wake me up then I can't continue my sleep already.

So, itinerary of CNY day II....
>> Unwilling to wake up,
>> Clean up,
>> Thought of lazy day,
>> Prepare food of the day - 'Lam Mee',
>> Allowed to wash up clothes already,
>> Welcoming relatives & got $$$ ang pows to take *hehe*,
"arriving of kuku, shushu & family....

1st - ta ku & family,
2nd - san shu & family,
3rd - san ku & family,
4th - siau shu & family,
5th - er ku & family,
6th - siau ku & family,
7th - er shu & family...... "
>> Being the baby sitter of the day while their parents "busy at table",
>> Clean, clean, clean,
>> Prepare supper so called fried 'mi ku',
>> Rest & relax to call it a day.... Gud nite *-* zZZzzZ.....

'Lam Mee' a type of noodle made by mum for self-service. All need to prepare are side dishes, soup & noodles. Who wants to eat self-service, put as much noodles you can eat & choose your own side dishes, place all in a bowl, scoop in the soup over the noodles & VIOLA, you may eat now *slurps*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home