< *c3|!n3m!n9*: Realized ...

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Realized ...

As I woke up this morning, I realized something......
I finally realized the dream I dreamt last week.
The dream about something I fear of always......

Some said a dreamer's dream foretells a dreamer's destiny.
Is this true? Is it not?
I don't really believe it until today I realize of my dream.

Should I accept it as true or not?
Or should I accept it until it really comes true?

Why does bad dreams often happened for real?
Why not sweet dreams so that everyone lives a sweet life?
Is this part of God's will?
Seeing His Creation going through ups & downs in life.....

I know..... this is part of His will.
A way to make His Creation learn & grow through the path He destined for His Creation~

I hope I can be strong & remain strong till the end.
Encouragement & support is what I really need to push it through this destiny.
The destiny which He created, the destiny I have chosen & started.
Since there is always a start, there should be a way to stop too.

I hope he will stand by me.....
Am sorry and thank you~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home