< *c3|!n3m!n9*: silly me....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Monday, June 8, 2009

silly me....

I don't know what exactly makes myself feel that I'm so silly....

Being so silly for thinking too much?
Being so silly for coming up with so many thoughts? 
Being so silly for going through what I've gone through just to tell which in the end, it makes me feel that I have been over-reacted to it?

.....am I?

I'm just going through a serious thought as I felt it is something that need such thinking as I don't want to make any unwanted mistakes and in the end regret for not thinking over any consequences that may have....

Well, somehow it really makes me feel that I really think too much into depth.... probably it is really nothing at all and probably the reaction is just to lessen my burden which I've been carried for so long....

So silly yet so confused....

Wish that I could get over all this soon....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home