< *c3|!n3m!n9*: weak??

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

weak??

Had breathing difficulties yesterday. Felt so uneasy and scared till I don't dare to sleep. Have not been late to bed for quite sometime untill last night. Because, I have the feeling of fear that I will not open my eyes again.

I told myself to consult a doctor if my condition is not getting better when I wake up. Yes, it's not getting any better today.

Was feeling ok except breathing difficulties remained untill when I reach office, I felt a little bit cold. Thought it was normal since the usual morning temperature check at work shows only 35 degrees but I find it so unusually low me. But as I was preparing to clinic, I suddenly felt chilling cold and started shivering.

I went to consult for my breathing difficulties but in the end, more and more questions was asked by the doctor because the doctor found that temperature taken from forehead is over 38 degrees. He was suprised and double confirm by temperature my ear. Yes, I'm having high fever now.

Was given a few medication as a precaution too due to current situation on 'HiNi'.

Hope the medication helps to ease my breathing difficulties and prevent me from 'HiNi'.

Hope someone won't worry so much....
Am sorry~
Shall keep our fingers crossed~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home