< *c3|!n3m!n9*: keep tossing around

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

keep tossing around

Woke up for times at wee hours, due to the heavy down pour. The first thing came in my mind was, "please stop raining". I quickly check what time it is and sigh in relieved when it was just 3 something in the morning; thinking the rain will stop by the time it is 6am.

I can't remember how many times I keep on waking up to check the time and listen if it is still raining outside. I keep on tossing around on my bed and keep wondering, hoping so much for the rain to stop soon. For the first time I keep on hoping for the rain to stop after my house was hit by flash flood years ago ...... why? ....... because ...... it will be inconvenient for someone to pack things into the car and it will be dangerous to drive in rain for a long journey.....

Was thankful the rain stopped before the someone starts journey.

Will be missing someone.....
Missing someone since the moment we bid goodbye~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home