< *c3|!n3m!n9*: what should I be?

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what should I be?

I like to learn and I like to offer my helping hands.
But everythime when I do so, people tend to let go their responsibility and in the end it become my responsibility.
How can this ever happened?

Not that I am an irresponsible person. Not that I don't like taking up responsiblities.
It is just so much unacceptable for a person to be irresponsible just because they had a helping hand.

Should I be an ignorant person?
Should I be a selfish person?
Should I be torns among the roses?
..... should I be ..... should I be ..... should I be .....

People are so meant or is it myself being naive?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home