< *c3|!n3m!n9*: Sunshine

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunshine

- Sunny Morning -

I was so motivated throughout yesterday but was down before I call it a day.

However, am glad we did manage to talk about it; although little but it is still better than not at all.

I was not so into waking up this morning, probably due to over exhausted from matters....
Off I drove to work in a not so good mood and arrive in office feeling so much wanted to go back home and sleep.

Not long later.....
A message received; a message from someone and immediately I felt sun shine upon me.

Thank you for shining my day ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home