< *c3|!n3m!n9*: dislike this feeling...

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Monday, August 31, 2009

dislike this feeling...

Just another few more hours to go before departure.

So much dislike this feeling.
Feeling of physically far away.
Feeling of wonder when will be together again. The never ending wonders will keep on lingering in my mind...

How I wish this never happen to me.
How I wish this day never have to come.

Seems like another difficult bed time... Will try to... Hope both will be able to sleep well... It is important for someone.

I tell myself, to be strong.
I tell myself, distance doesn't matters.
I tell myself, we will be the same and stay in touch like we always did.

Pray for someone for safe journey and good health & life all the time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home