< *c3|!n3m!n9*: July~August

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Saturday, August 1, 2009

July~August

Have I hoped too much?
Have I expect too much?
All I hope & expect is just end July well & welcome August with a big heart.
Am so looking forward that August shall be better than July but.....
I doubt on it.....

Feel so opposite than what I'm supposed to feel like when July ends....
Don't seems right however nothing seems wrong too....
Then what exactly happened??

And I don't know why, felt such a far distance between D-P tonight....
Really don't know why....
Felt left out & somehow did felt being ignored in a way.

I do understand completely of why certain things have to be in such way, but I guess I'm in the 'explode' stage.....
I truly understand and guess exhaust lead towards the 'explosion' without knowing the exact reason....

Just a simple hope....
hope for a better August ahead after returning from dreamland....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home