< *c3|!n3m!n9*: Hammy is a Mum :)

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hammy is a Mum :)

Yesterday, I transferred Hammy to a new tank cos she keeps biting the cage bar. Furthermore, she's pregnant and I don't want the biting habits harmed herself & soon to be born pups.

I was wondering the whole morning & surfing around to gather some info on Winter White's pregnancy and I found that the gestation is around 14-16 days or to 21 days. Meaning to say, Hammy will give birth anytime soon. Probably by this week.

After having dinner, we rushed home to set up for Hammy's nesting.

The moment I see the tank where Hammy is, I saw many tiny movements in between the bedding. I am so excited that I quickly take a closer look to confirm what I have in mind.....

Yes, it is the day!
The pups!
Hammy gave birth to 6 little pups......

So glad that someone is able to see the birth of hamster :) just like what I wished for.

It seems like on of the pups being left out from feeding.... I have a feeling that this poor little pup is ebing rejected by Hammy.... Feel so... hmmm.... Hope everything is alright, nothing bad.... hope Hammy will accept the pup back.....

Anyhow, feel so proud, our first care together~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home