< *c3|!n3m!n9*: :D surprised & grateful~

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Thursday, August 20, 2009

:D surprised & grateful~

- "Rainbow Day" -

Start work as usual, another day to rush my work.... have to get things done, hopefully by today.

As I work, I heard some familiar ringtone. My phone rings. First thought, it is unsual to receive a call from this particular caller at this time.... wondering what happened??

OH~~
A surprised breakfast is on the way.....
So so so surprised that I thought I am dreaming. By looking at the time, it's almost for to clock in for work too, hopefully can make it on time.

Am so surprised & greatful~

Thank you for making up my day unexpectedly :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home