< *c3|!n3m!n9*: Breakfast

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Friday, August 14, 2009

Breakfast

Last night, I think over what to have for breakfast today and I thought of having "roti telur".

However, the traffic to work was so hectic and I have to give a miss for "roti telur".
Suddenly, someone suggested to have a packed breakfast to office and I find it is a great idea.

Nevermind that we don't get to have breakfast together to work but at least I have a packed breakfast before to work although is not "roti telur" but I'm glad.

Was glad that along the way, we get to share our first breakfast together at some place too :)
Besides from "roti telur" was our first breakfast I had before to work.
How could I ever forget about it.....

Thank you for the breakfast~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home