< *c3|!n3m!n9*: M motivated

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Monday, August 10, 2009

M motivated

- Raining Morning -

Brithday just passed.
Don't know why I somehow still feel in a low mode .... probably am still in exhausted mode after so many things happening to me.....

It is a cold Monday morning and makes it even more a Monday Blue.
However, I felt today will be a different Monday and yes, it is different.
As I saw a message left by someone and it makes me feel motivated.
The message reads out like this.....

....... New Day New Week New Start... for D-P ......

The message did keeps me motivated.
I do strongly feel so ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home