< *c3|!n3m!n9*: dislike today....dislike July

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Thursday, July 30, 2009

dislike today....dislike July

Mood swing today.... seems to be not my day again.....
Not sure when it started to swing..... guess it will remained swinging till today ends.

Today is not the first day in the month of July I'm having mood swing......
Today not the first day in the year of 2009 I'm having mood swing too....

Really dislike July......
Too many things happened in July and that I really wish it ends soon.
Well, it is ending real soon in just less than 48 hours.

How glad but why am I not when I'm so looking forward to August?

Is it because I'm afraid?
Afraid that August will be the same as how I felt in July??
Or is it afraid that too soon to August and that it's coming soon to September too?
Hope it won't, hope it's not......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home