< *c3|!n3m!n9*: almost near....

*c3|!n3m!n9*

it's all about things that i saw ~ it's all about things that i heard ~ it's all about things that i know ~ it's all about things that i want to share ~ it's all about.....anything......


Friday, August 21, 2009

almost near....



Wonder how often do I have to go through departing moments...
Really not easy but not sure if this is a must for every single person to go through in their life.

As clock keeps ticking, the day is drawing near.
As I look at the calendar, the day is just days away from now.

So so soon.....




I wish the day is still far away and yet to come but as long as the earth keeps spining...... the clock keeps ticking...... the day is nearer and nearer.

At once, I wish July ends faster to move on to August.
Now, how I wish August never started so that September is still far away...

This sounded so ironic...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home